Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Lol, yes it will be a long haul I remember doing this when I was young and on active duty but now, hmmmm, I almost don't have too many choices, I don't want to fly or caught a train so we have to drive there, and thank you sir. My mother is old and I don't know how much longer she going to be here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
THANK YOU for this post!
Frustrated by favorite restaurants, TV shows (Last Man Standing), vehicles and now MOD.2 45/3.3 the "great minds" put Out Of Production, it's a sunny day of faith restoration when something better???? comes as a replacement!

Can anyone with a love like mine for the MOD.2 tell us their personal comparison experiences with this new 45 replacement????

·
Registered
306 Posts
The compact with magwell just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Or should I say for me. It makes it less concealable, and less versatile not being able to add the extended mag and get a good grip. Or does the magwell on this elite allow for a full grip?
I have the XDm Elite 3.8 compact. Yes, removing that magwell made it more comfortable. Also I ordered three extened 19 rd mags with #2 backstrap, which is the only way it those will fit is removing that magwell.

Congrats!

Reactions: mojoman

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I’m hoping that the mag well will fit either my full sized 9mm or 10mm. 😁 probably the 10 because of the width.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Oh, okay, I might have to go by there tomorrow then after I come back from Ft. Lewis thank you. So how much was they selling it for? What size was it, is it the same as the 3.8 10mm?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The compact with magwell just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Or should I say for me. It makes it less concealable, and less versatile not being able to add the extended mag and get a good grip. Or does the magwell on this elite allow for a full grip?
It was nice for its purpose but I had to take mine off, it crunched my pinky and it was to hard to float my pinky below it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts