Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently looking around at sportsman's warehouse and looked at the xdm's. I really like the look of the OD green/black. I have two 4.5" xdm's so thought that if I could get another one, I would get a od/blk compact. Don't really think I need 3 full size xdm's. However, I can not seem to find one in the color/size combo. Anyone out there seen or heard of this combo, or am I just lot looking hard enough.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I was recently looking around at sportsman's warehouse and looked at the xdm's. I really like the look of the OD green/black. I have two 4.5" xdm's so thought that if I could get another one, I would get a od/blk compact. Don't really think I need 3 full size xdm's. However, I can not seem to find one in the color/size combo. Anyone out there seen or heard of this combo, or am I just lot looking hard enough.
Not long ago i was looking for the same thing. Couldnt find it. My dealer told me it was not available.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats kind of a bummer. I was really excited about getting one. I love the two I have and thought that would be a great addition. But i guess it will be a little bit before I am able to purchase another one so hopefully it will come out in the meantime.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was right there with you, they are not out yet and wont be for at least 6months. I really really wanted one too... But went with a SS and Blk and will get it cerakoted in OD green to sate my attraction to the OD.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I have two bitone 4.5 xdm's. I guess I could buy another full size xdm in od/black then get a bitone compact. Either way I will love the new guns and cant wait now until I can purchase another one. My AR might get the back burner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts