Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across these cheap grip logos on ebay for the XDM. I was curious if anyone has bought some of these? For just a few bucks I'm sure it doesn't matter, but how long did they stay on for? Has anyone added these after having a talon grip installed?

Link 1
Link 2

Post some pics! I'd like to see some different color schemes people have chosen.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I've only purchased the grip logos from Cutting Edge Artworks (Link 2). They've been on my pistols for almost two years and have not shown any signs of coming off. I prepped the grips and X-Tensions with 91% Isopropyl Alcohol to make sure any oil, grease and/or dirt were removed. As for pictures, here's a link to the original thread. You can also check out Bobby's Facebook page.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I've had mine on for two years with no problems at all. Just need a steady hand and some patience and install is easy. Cutting edge provides a quality product. Follow the included instructions and you'll be good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.