Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaning heavily towards getting an XDm. I just saw some for sale that were Olive Drab and Stainless, as well as Olive Drab and Black. This is in addition the all black and the black and stainless models. Curious what you guys think the best color. I think I rate them in orders black/stainless, OD/stainless, black and OD/black.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I like the all black with the polished barrel and guide rod look myself. Now I just need to stop shooting and start polishing!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I like the all black with the polished barrel and guide rod look myself. Now I just need to stop shooting and start polishing!
I agree with bookem, that's just soooo sexy. My compliments to yooperhunter who posted the first pic of this that I've seen. Nice gun.
Check it out: http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/xd-m-discussion-room-xd-m/80178-lets-see-your-xdm-pics-10.html

As for OP's question, I say (from favorite to least favorite) black/black, OD/black, OD/stainless, black/stainless. There should be a poll on this if it doesn't exist yet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I like my BLK/SS. I had the Blk/Blk and returned it for the SS.

As for sexy? YOU IS RIGHT. Love it!

·
Registered
43 Posts
FWIW, I like the OD/Black the best but I just bought an all black. My reason is that I want to put Crimson Trace grips on whenever they become available (at least six months from my conversation with CT yesterday). I just think way the CT grips mount on the XD would look funky with an OD gun.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love the black/stainless Service model but a dude out at the range had an OD/black .40 and she was a bad mother also.... just an all-around sexy line of pistols.

·
Registered
902 Posts
OD/black, too bad there are no OD XD(M)-9's yet.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Normally, I'm strictly a black guns guy, but after seeing the bi-tone, I had to bling it a lil' bit; just picked up my XDM 40 B/T yesterday :cool: .

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the range until Friday :(.

Gotta' say, though, if they'd have had the OD/black, I imagine that would've been my first pick. But this cat's not complainin' ;) ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts