Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took my new Bitone 9mm to the range today for the first time and was amazed at its accuracy. This is not my first handgun, but I haven't been to the range in well over three years (last time was with a Glock 26). The new XDM revived my interest, and after today's maiden voyage with it I plan to go as often as I can.

About 100 rounds today, mainly WWB, with no glitches. As mentioned, I was surprised by how accurate the gun was, or I was with the gun, after my long absence from the range. The WWBs did fine, but this was my third target of the day: 12 rounds of Federal Classic 9BP (115 gr JHP) from 50 feet, standing:

·
Registered
233 Posts
The Blazer Brass from Walmart is also super accurate. Nice shooting. Yes, these pistols will shoot better than most for accuracy.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That's from 50-feet standing!?! Nice work.

You've given me reason to practice. I normally don't shoot at that distance, but now you've challenged me! :cool: Off to the range!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well dang - guess I got to take my new XDm-9 to range tomorrow and shoot it at 50 ft. If my target doesn't look like yours, should I send the gun in for warranty work?:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well dang - guess I got to take my new XDm-9 to range tomorrow and shoot it at 50 ft. If my target doesn't look like yours, should I send the gun in for warranty work?:D
Even more troubling, what do I do when I go back to the range and my targets don't like the one I posted? We've already established that my XDm-9 is fine, and the warranty on me has long since expired....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Although not quite as pretty as your target, here's one from a recent shoot using XDm 9mm:

I would say that the gun is more accurate than the shooter in my case.

Took my new Bitone 9mm to the range today for the first time and was amazed at its accuracy. This is not my first handgun, but I haven't been to the range in well over three years (last time was with a Glock 26). The new XDM revived my interest, and after today's maiden voyage with it I plan to go as often as I can.

About 100 rounds today, mainly WWB, with no glitches. As mentioned, I was surprised by how accurate the gun was, or I was with the gun, after my long absence from the range. The WWBs did fine, but this was my third target of the day: 12 rounds of Federal Classic 9BP (115 gr JHP) from 50 feet, standing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts