Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it OK to post a video of my wife and I at the range ?

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
well, no one said no, so here it is: X

EDIT:
I removed it for now- I have to re-upload, the file is too big

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Same here, just kept buffering and playing just a little bit at a time...

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok... I guess I have to try it again. I saved it as an MPEG and it did take FOREVER to upload , even using an FTP program...

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
apparently 77 mb is not quick to download either. I'll leave the link in case anyone has the patience to wait. I guess i need to use a different method.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Could only see the bang bangs. There was a long period of blank video at the end. Was there supposed to be something there such as target results???

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The video portion ends after i shoot the XDM and the music continues. I That's all the video I have right now. I didn't edit the song so it will be easy to add more video when I have it. I didn't add any target closeups because there's nothing to be too proud about yet. I'm just glad that both my wife and I can hit the paper ! :lol:

The main thing that I am very happy about is that my wife is enjoying going to the range as much as I am. We hoping to go to an outdoor range for the first time within the next few weeks. I can't imagine how many rounds we will go through on that day... :shock:

The range in the video is Fowler Firearms in Fort Myers, Florida. It's the only indoor range I have been to, but it seems nice. The ventilation is good. There are 6 lanes and you can have 2 people per lane. The shop itself is has a good selection and the staff good to deal with. They have a CC TV system so you can sit at counter and watch the action inside the range on 6 tv's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts