Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
According to Springfield (I called and begged them for information this morning), they are supposed to be in dealers next month (she didn't say when next month though). She did give me a part number for a black XDMm 9 which I gave to my local boomstick pusher today. :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
14 Posts
My local dealers supplier said the PN for the XDm-9 showed up on his order sheet last week and they could now place an order for the XDm-9. No telling when the guns will show up though. I got the OD/black XDm-40 instead of waiting.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
383 Posts
OK, this should do it for the timing of the xdm9. I spoke Springfield today regarding the conversion barrels and the timing of the release of the 9mm. He said they should be released in a week or so and I would see the 9mm in stores befroe I can even order and receive the conversion barrel. I was led to believe they will be in stored by or near the end of the month.:-D:-D

·
Registered
855 Posts
OK, this should do it for the timing of the xdm9. I spoke Springfield today regarding the conversion barrels and the timing of the release of the 9mm. He said they should be released in a week or so and I would see the 9mm in stores before I can even order and receive the conversion barrel. I was led to believe they will be in stored by or near the end of the month.:-D:-D
Just in time for early Christmas shopping! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts