Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my pick between 2 XDm 9mm lined up for Friday morning, Black is 599 and Bi-Tone 649. These prices sound good/reasonable? What did you pay for yours?

Thanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Prices are not bad at all. I paid $625 for my bi-tone. The all black was $599.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Lucky me. Paid $270 out the door at a local gun show. South Carolina just had a 2'nd amendment tax-free day (11/28-29/08. Gotta Love SC!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Lucky me. Paid $270 out the door at a local gun show. South Carolina just had a 2'nd amendment tax-free day (11/28-29/08. Gotta Love SC!!!:mrgreen:
What an amazing deal! Does that translate to, for the rest of us, about $300 - $400 in taxes!?!

·
Registered
7 Posts
$270.00 yeah, right. Not for a new one, unless you ran across a real dummy or it was stolen and someone wanted to off it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bought an XDM 9 (black on black) here in the Upstate on Friday for $589 and no tax, they were $579 in Columbia on Saturday.

·
Registered
187 Posts
$589 for all black and $619 for bi-tone at market hall gunshow here in dallas. 4 tables were selling the all black at $649, only two tables had them at $589. You have to shop around, there are a lot of gun stores taking advantage of first time gun buyers.

Look up competitive pricing at galleryofguns.com.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got my pick between 2 XDm 9mm lined up for Friday morning, Black is 599 and Bi-Tone 649. These prices sound good/reasonable? What did you pay for yours?

Thanks!
Hey Zetsumei, I'm in vegas too.
Which store is offering those prices? I couldn't find anything below $650 here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I paid $539.99 + tax for an all black one at Shooters in Jacksonville FL. Not sure what they were charging for the bi-tone, they had them I just was not interested in it.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
I paid $620 for all black XDM 9mm in Knoxville area (TN). I'm really impressed at how much lower some of the prices are than mine. They are selling like hot cakes around here and I'm just lucky to have it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts