Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys..well i picked up my bi-tone XDM 9mm today..i went to the range and shot 300 rounds thru it..and im in love with this gun..i didnt have any failures to report..no jams or anything like that, alright well just thought i would post up my first range report with my new gun..i plan on shooting it as often as i can and hopefully the gun remains very reliable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats! I get mine on Friday and I hope I will have the same results. Not sure if I'll do 300 rounds though. The closest range had a county requirement that all ammo used be purchased on-site, so that makes things a little expensive....

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Thanks for the range report. I am looking at picking one up before the end of the year. Black version though.

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
Hey guys..well i picked up my bi-tone XDM 9mm today..i went to the range and shot 300 rounds thru it..and im in love with this gun..i didnt have any failures to report..no jams or anything like that, alright well just thought i would post up my first range report with my new gun..i plan on shooting it as often as i can and hopefully the gun remains very reliable.

Hmm gee, I recognize that screen name from another forum I frequent..... HMM ;)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Congrats and welcome to joining the XDM 9 club. Its a fine gun! I have the same one in bi-tone and absolutely love this gun!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Make sure to send in for the free mags and to buy more when you can. Not saying "the sky is falling" but I doubt anyone with an XDM or XD will want to buy 10 round mags if they don't have to if Obama has his way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts