Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hearing and reading about people getting action work done on the XDm. anyone like the trigger as is?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am as pleased with my "as bought" trigger --- if there is a relatively inexpensive better trigger out there I'll probably end up getting the work done ----but I wouldn't suggest buying an XDm9 thinking you'll have to get a trigger job.

As is --- its one of the quickest back on target guns I own

my first 50 rounds out of the gun (shooting high is on me --I've developed a habit of covering target with the sight from shooting my HK)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
It all depends on what your used to. Other than a handful of high-end 1911s, few factory triggers are good enough for me.

ranburr

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ranburr: this i understand. all guns i currently shoot(1710, 1911, p220, hi std, rem '06, evan my clay guns) have crisp custom triggers ranging from 12oz to 3.5 lbs. however, i'm fine with the xdm 9 as is:shock:

·
Vendor
775 Posts
I am as pleased with my "as bought" trigger --- if there is a relatively inexpensive better trigger out there I'll probably end up getting the work done ----but I wouldn't suggest buying an XDm9 thinking you'll have to get a trigger job.

As is --- its one of the quickest back on target guns I own

my first 50 rounds out of the gun (shooting high is on me --I've developed a habit of covering target with the sight from shooting my HK)

You should take a look at my trigger kit for the XD-M. The basic kit is $62.75 shipped.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts