Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Absolutely ludicrous. Why 30 bucks just to buy it in the store?

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
XDm 9 selling at discountgunsales.com for black $650 and Bi-tone $699.99

·
Registered
902 Posts
Holy cow!!! I could have a complete SA trigger job in my XD(m)-9 and still have money left over from what I paid for mine after taxes, maybe even a good bit of a NS setup too if I chose the 'pickup in store option'! :roll:

·
Registered
23 Posts
The only reason they are asking those outrageous prices is because they believe there is some sucker that will pay it. There are some consumers out there that give us a bad name.

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
I payed $604 dollars w/o tax for my bi tone xdm9 at my local gun shop here in kansas.
Good to know. Glad to see nobody bought the one at Gun Broker. There should be plenty right after Christmas. As long as you purchase by Jan 15, you get the free mags and pouch.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
XDm 9 selling at discountgunsales.com for black $650 and Bi-tone $699.99
XDM 9 and 40 selling at Sportsman's Warehouse: $599.99 for black and $649.99 for bi-tone.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I got mine (black) at a gun show for $580 before tax which brought it up to $628 or something like that. Also got the two free mags (another 50 off) and used my Gander credit card for another $25 off so the overall price not too bad.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Please explain the 2 free Mags deal to me. I just purchased from cabela's. This is the first I have heard of a free mag promotion.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Please explain the 2 free Mags deal to me. I just purchased from cabela's. This is the first I have heard of a free mag promotion.
If you'd have had a really good gun salesman (like me), he would've used the XD Gear Up program as a selling point for the gun and/or already had the coupon printed up for you, if there wasn't one already in your gun case.

However, even if you didn't get it there, you can go to the SA web site and print one out, fill it out, and send it in with a copy of your sales receipt to receive the two free mags and mag pouch. Check it out here (bottom left of page):

Springfield Armory

NOTE: This applies to ALL XD's or XDM's purchased between 15OCT08-15JAN09.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what was cabela's price? I plan on purchasing mine there due to having a lot of points saved up.

·
Registered
106 Posts
On Gunbroker you have to keep checking every week until the price you want comes along.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I bought mine at Cabela's for $679 - no extra charge for picking it up at the store...;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts