Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first post but have been reading alot here. Just wanted to let everyone who has been waiting for the XDm 9 know that it is now available. Got the call from my local store and was told he got a black one in. Ran by after work and looked it over briefly, will be picking it up tomorrow.

·
Banned
5,690 Posts
Your location and the price you paid?

I always avoid the new-hotness because it's hard to find a good price usually, but if it's what you've been waiting for.... why not?

You know the rule is you must shoot it ON THE WAY HOME from the store, right?

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Congrats! We need some pics ASAP. Welcome to the forum from UT!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well like I said I am not picking it up till tomorrow, and I am going to be paying $670...I know it is a little high, but I have been waiting for it so....

Kinda sucks because I am going out of town for the weekend and will not get to shoot it till next week.

Oh yeah, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is my location.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Congrats, you will be obligated to write a range report on it as soon as you get a chance to shoot it, lol. Welcome to the forum as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i called springfield yesterday,they told me it would be christmas before they shipped the 9s. i got a call this afternoon from my gun shop telling me the one i ordered was in,i went overtonight and picked it up,i wont be able to shoot it for a couple of weeks, it was the only one that they got in.they have a few ordered for people but i got the first one

·
Registered
7 Posts
icalled springfield yesterday they told me it would be christmas before they would ship the 9`s . this afternoon i got a call from my gunshop teling me the one i ordered was in.i went over tonight and

·
Registered
7 Posts
i went over and picked i it up $619 i wont be able to shoot it for a couple of weeks be couse of my work.looks nice cant wait to put a couple of boxes thru it.

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
Anybody buy one in AZ today. Home of the buy n fly!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here are some pics I took of my XDM-9MM (I paid $612 for mine)

Code:
http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=casefrontcf8.jpg
This is the outside case..i'm sure its nothing new to XDM owners

Code:
http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=insidefz8.jpg
This is the inside.... except inside my holster I had my boresnake...lol.. left it in there..

Code:
http://img386.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rightsidejx2.jpg

·
Registered
139 Posts
Your location and the price you paid?

I always avoid the new-hotness because it's hard to find a good price usually, but if it's what you've been waiting for.... why not?

You know the rule is you must shoot it ON THE WAY HOME from the store, right?

I'd like to hear the story of how you carried out the "rule"....

:shock:

·
Registered
855 Posts
Sweet. Nice to see these are out now - they are very sharp. If I didn't already have my XD-9 it would be a tough decision between an XD and an XDm!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nothing yet for PA, check both local gun shops and got an answer from 1 that it will be 4-6 weeks still. The other is going to call me back tuesday. Next will be to check with the big retailers and end up over paying for the XDM 9.

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
Here let me help you

Introducting XDNoob2008's XDM9

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Lucky:D

·
Banned
50 Posts
New to the site, thanks for having me. Happy new XDM9 owner! Got it today and straight to the range. Unfortunately only a quick trip so I fired only one clip but it is very nice. I'll go back tomorow and let 'er rip. Limited first run according to my shop, he only got one, black thank goodness, of the several he ordered. I already had some $ down so I got first dibs. Hell Yeah!.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts