Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Interesting, I looked up the product ID, and Midwest lists that as the "SPR XDM 45ACP 5.25'' BLK COMPETITION". Still, I'm damn near 100% positive that a .40 will be forthcoming regardless.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would love to hear from one of our site sponsors to see what they know. I have no intention of purchasing the 40SW (but will be purchasing a 45 before the promo ends later this fall) or I would call them up and see what the story is. Still listed this morning...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Would love to hear from one of our site sponsors to see what they know. I have no intention of purchasing the 40SW (but will be purchasing a 45 before the promo ends later this fall) or I would call them up and see what the story is. Still listed this morning...

Not a site sponsor but...

Yes checking with my distributors, a 5.25 40 is definetly about to be released. They don't have exact dates but but Springfield has been taking back orders. Model numbers are: XDM95254BHC and XDM95254SHC Pricing is the same as 9mm.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Thanks for the info.

I wonder why they are charging more for the .40 & .45 Black models than the .9mm?

Obviously because those are superior calibers

:oops: sorry - couldn't resist!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts