Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dear Valued Springfield Customer,

The NEW XD(M)® 5.25 pistol is now available in .45ACP!To find out more about the newest XD(M)® click here

Have a great day!
Team Springfield

** SPECIAL OFFER **
For a limited time when you purchase any XD® or XD(M)® pistol, you can receive
3 additional magazines FREE! To learn how,
click here

*Springfield Armory® reserves the right to end the program anytime. Limited time only. While supplies last.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm surprised they released the .45 before the .40.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Man I wish they would release a XDm 3.8 Subcompact .45

I will always post this on anything they release other than that pistol :mad:

When funds allow I may buy this also just to have all the XDm .45

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Why 45? To me it makes no sense. The only 45s I see in competition are the single stack guys. Granted I only go to local matches. Might be a good platform for a 460 Rowland??

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nice look, but there's just something I can't get over with respect to the empty hole underneath the barrel. Just looks like something is missing, in my eyes. I can see this being a great gun for competition however! I am gonna eagerly await seeing what our sponsors do to 'em.

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
Nice look, but there's just something I can't get over with respect to the empty hole underneath the barrel. Just looks like something is missing, in my eyes. I can see this being a great gun for competition however! I am gonna eagerly await seeing what our sponsors do to 'em.
They'll do the same thing they're doing to the 9mm.

Have you seen what Rich has been doing - http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/canyon-creek/180040-5-25-shipment.html

I like the red color, but that's an additional option, obviously.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Well crap. I just bought another 1911 a few weeks ago. Way to go Springfield. Now I HAVE to add the 5.25 45 to my list.

Seriously though, I was on the fence with the 9mm version of the 5.25 just because I have been using a Glock 34 for so long. Truth be told, if I did not own a 34, the 5.25 would be in my safe right now. Springfiled has hit a homerun with this set-up. Glad to hear it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would have bought a 5.25 in 9mm if I didn't already have a 4.5 XDM. I'm glad SA has come out with the 5.25 in 45. I don't like 1911s but I would like to have a 5" 45; I've had a couple of G21s but didn't like them. If the 5.25 in 45 is as accurate as the 9mm version seems to be it should be a nice shooter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts