Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search on this forum and could not find anything about the possibility of an XDM in .45ACP.

Is there any rumor/fact about if and when this might happen?

Thank you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'd guess 45ACP would be next, but probably not until early next year.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I want to see the XD-M Sub & Compact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:razz:

I'd sell my two XD's and get one in 45 compact and one in 9mm.:cool:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Post #24534354235434 on this topic, :lol:. The XDm.45 will have to be next. I'd rather see a XD10 before any of the others come out personally, but i think the only place that will happen is in my dreams. Welcome to the forum hornblower.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Post #24534354235434 on this topic, :lol:. The XDm.45 will have to be next. I'd rather see a XD10 before any of the others come out personally, but i think the only place that will happen is in my dreams. Welcome to the forum hornblower.
Well, I heard on a podcast recently that there have been hints dropped about an XD10 by Springfield Armory. Nothing more to add though.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Well, I heard on a podcast recently that there have been hints dropped about an XD10 by Springfield Armory. Nothing more to add though.
I havent heard this...perhaps there is a little hope after all. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
144 Posts
If only SA would do an XD10...I'd love to see this become a mainstream caliber. Colt is supposed to be re-releasing the Delta Elite 10mm, so maybe this caliber will get a pick-me-up! I've wanted a 10mm, but have issues with how much the ammo is (even if you do your own reloading). Right now, Para has a nice 10mm that I'd love to have, but again, that whole ammo cost thing...Grrrrr

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Colt is supposed to be re-releasing the Delta Elite 10mm...
Where?

When?!

Don't tease me like that, dude :twisted: !!

Oh, and just to make sure we're still OT, an XDM 45 would be the natural progression of things. I'd be in for one, should they decide to produce it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Where?

When?!

Don't tease me like that, dude :twisted: !!

Oh, and just to make sure we're still OT, an XDM 45 would be the natural progression of things. I'd be in for one, should they decide to produce it.
It was supposedly introduced at the 2008 SHOT Show. Scan the forums here.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
i would love a 15 or 16 round 10mm!(besides the block) an xdm10 would be so cool. IMO that would have the most firepower in a normal sized handgun. 16 rounds at over 600 Ft-lbs each!

·
Registered
29,767 Posts
i would love a 15 or 16 round 10mm!(besides the block) an xdm10 would be so cool. IMO that would have the most firepower in a normal sized handgun. 16 rounds at over 600 Ft-lbs each!
Get a Witness Match. 15+1, 10mm, incredible trigger, tack driver.

Oh--and usually about $25-50 cheaper than an XD/XDM

·
Registered
506 Posts
I know Glocks dont have the cool features of the XDM, but there is a high cap Glock 10mm.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I emailed springfield about the XDm 45ACP, this was their response.
You’re in luck! We announced at SHOT show just last week that the XDm in .45 ACP will be coming in 2010! There are no specifics yet but keep an eye on the website and you’ll know when we do.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dang, talk about resurrecting the dead.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts