Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At my local gun store yesterday, the owner mentioned that he expects XDM 45's to start arriving soon. Has anyone else heard anything similar? Is there a chance they are gonna debut it Jan 6 at the SHOT show, and then start shipping them?

·
Registered
141 Posts
That is funny! I was at Springfield yesterday and I asked them about it. She told me she is not sure and was being very honest. If they are working on one most of the employees do not even know about it yet. I would assume they will but its a matter of when. I did tell them if they do PLEASE use the XD 45 mags! I would hate to see it come out and then we can not get mags for the gun and stuck with 10 rounders.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Soon, if you mean within the next few months most likely not, however if they are using the same time frame from when they released the xdm 40 from when they released the xdm 9mm then ur looking at 6 to 7 months ATLEAST....lol as for ur local gun store owner he knows about as much of the release date of the xdm 45 IF there will be one as any of us..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts