Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I know my FNP 9 is a lot more accurate than my XD 45. The XD is kinda like crack that way, though, you could more easily pry the FN out of my hands than my XD 45 or 40. Boils down to confidence in the gun.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I love my XDM45, I shoot as well with is as any 9mm I've ever used (with the exception of my brothers XDM9)

·
Registered
109 Posts
at the level these two guns are at, i would argue its the shooter or hell even the rounds.

i am not saying the OP is a bad shot, by any means. some just shoot better with different guns. and his hands are bigger and while he may find xdm more comfortable, the fnp-45 is a bigger gun.

seems like the larger variables are the shooter and the rounds ... both are great handguns

·
Registered
485 Posts
I just got an FNP9 to try something different and to my surprise I shot it better than any of my other guns wich include a few Glocks in 9mm and 45acp and my XD45. I only shot it that one time and put about 20 rounds through it just to make sure it is carry ready and it is. I am taking it back out tomorrow with my XD45, G30SF and G26 and see which gun I shoot the best. If the FNP is my best shooter then I will be purchasing and FNP45.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts