Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody noticed on the XDM line, the "m" engraved on the XDm grip logo looks kinda weird on most XDm's? I noticed this when wiping the factory grease of when I bought it and my cleaning towel got snagged on the small letter m on the grip..oh well just an observation. Maybe I can post a pic

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Auuuugh...Do those voices bother you much when you are trying to write? (Either of you can answer).

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure which one wrote that last post it gets confusing at times :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
If not said before, Welcome to the XDTalk forum. Maybe a pic would help. Don't know about weird, but there may be a grip emblem difference between the original XDm 40 (4.5 inch barrel) and the later release of the 4.5 and 3.8 marked XDm's (4.5 and 3.8 inch barrels). There were cosmetic changes to the slide.

·
Registered
138 Posts
it's smaller than the X and the D? Not sure what you're seeing that's "weird"....

Phillip

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics will be posted soon, Im aware of the differences of the XD series logo and the XDm logo. Hopefully the pics will better describe, again just a small observation nothing serious just wanted to see if anybody noticed this on their XDM mostly on .40 and 9mm calibers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts