Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best price I've found so far is online for $608, free shipping. My FFL charges will bring it to about $650. Is this the best I can hope for, or do one of the board sponsors have it for less?
All the best,
Glenn

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I saw that, but he wants to do a FTF in his state - Ohio I think. Thanks for looking out for one though!
All the best,
Glenn

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My first was an XD-40 Tactical. I thought I'd keep that one forever. Then I bought a XD-40 subcompact. I'm all set. But then I couldn't pass up on a steal of a deal on a XDm-9 4.5". I didn't have a 9 at the time, so I picked it up. After shooting the XDm once... I immediately decided I wanted that same feel in a .40, so I sold the XD-40 tactical and bought an XDm-40 4.5". Then the itch came to change my last XD to an XDm, so I sold my XD-40 subcompact with the intention of getting an XDm-40 compact the same day....

Well... here I am.... still without the pistol I want, and money is burning a hole in my pocket! Ha!

All the best,
Glenn

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, the search is over. Found a deal on a new solid black one that was so good it actually changed my mind about the two-tone. So I have a compact XDm-40 on the way. Now I have to find extra mags!
All the best,
Glenn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts