Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, hopefully I not wasting too much of any body's time but I have the opportunity totrade my XDm 40 3.8 in bitone with 6 mags and a set of nightsites for an Springfield EMP 40 w/three mags.

I'm already stressing that I will loose the mag capacity of my XDm but at the same time, the EMP was the gun that I went to buy when I picked up my XDm.

I just didn't feel enough passion for it in order to spend almost $1,200 on it.

Can you experts here give me some advice on what some of you guys would do?

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
while an emp would be a great addition.. if it were me id keep the xdm! as youve said you will loose mag capacity, that is the sole reason why I did not buy a 1911 style pistol... more capacity in about the same size package for about half the price!

·
Registered
755 Posts
ummmmmmmmm i will trade my xdm 3.8 w/ six mags for another EMP .40 if you do not want to take this deal, because it is a great deal

·
Registered
589 Posts
A great deal dosen't mean you have to do it. The EMP is a fine pistol and I too would like to won one. If your goal is to have a gun that is easier to conceal than the 3.8, then the EMP is an excellent choice. However, if the 3.8 is the only pistol owned, keep it and save for the EMP (they can be found new or used for well under $1000 on Gun Broker.com).

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Snooze and lose. Oh well, that makes life simpler.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts