Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says... I'm looking for a XDm 40 3.8 compact preferably in od green with a black slide.... Located in Nebraska willing to pay shipping and ffl fee on my end..... Let me know if you have one you're willing to part with. Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Don't know if they made that color combo in the compact.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
One option that might work for you would be to find an all black XDm compact and send it to ajames. He is a member on here and from what everybody says is a very good gunsmith. He can coat the frame and or slide in most any common color. It would cost more than finding a factory gun in the color scheme you are wanting, but then you could pick your own colors. While he has your gun you could also have him put night sights on it as well.

A cheaper option, but it is not the XDm compact, is the XD subcompact. Springfield makes this gun in the color scheme that you are wanting and is cheaper than the XDm compact model. I like my XDsc and like the XDm models as well but chose my gun mainly for price point when I was choosing between the two.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are great options... Thank you... Kinda wanting to stay with the XDm so u can use my existing mags., but I'll keep ajames in mind. Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts