Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my XDM .40sw 3.8 compact bi-tone. Comes with everything pictured: 2-16rnd mags w/spacers, 1-11rnd mag, 3-dot sights, 2 extra mag spacers, 3 back straps, mag loader, mad holder, paddle holster, gun lock, and case. Only fired exactly 50 hollow points through it with no problems.

Very accurate little gun. Price is $600 firm. Pistol was bought at LEO price and my price is below that. No trades please. Willing to ship at your cost. I'm located in Killeen, TX. Will travel to Copperas Cove/Temple to make sale.

Gun is in great shape. No signs of wear (that I could see). Only selling because, as with most polymer pistols, either you like them or you don’t. Any questions feel free to message me. More pictures available on request. Thanks for looking.

Prefer TX CHL for FTF, will accept TX ID. Buyer must be willing to sign a bill of sale. Shipping will be done through my local FFL to yours. Will also be including a 50rnd box of Speer GoldDot 165grn hollow points for FTF transaction as it will cost me extra to ship.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts