Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. so I know the but is the hardest part of the gun to conceal. Colt made a CCO model that had an Officer's bottom and a Commander slide. Hell I had SA's version they used to make and wish I'd never let it go. Some guy just offered me too much money for it to say no. I've got the XD9sc and like the longer mag for back up. But when all is said and done I don't see where you are gaining much going to a gun with just .8 inches of barrel length and more weight then the Xd9sc.
It's just such an easy gun to carry. It's just a personal choice but I looked the M series over and it just didn't seem to really offer much more to me for me to trade in my XD9 4" or XD9sc. Like I said personal choice. The XDM 3.8 Compact with the small mag seemed to really feel nose heavy to me. I'll keep my little gun thank you.

·
Registered
354 Posts
let's be thankful we have choices... not every choice will work for everyone...

that being said I like my xdm compact... it's more accurate than my xd40, but not by much (may be that the xdm is 9mm and the xdsc is .40sw)

both conceal just fine in my crossbreed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.