Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm searching for both an IWB (4-5 o'clock) and OWB Level 2 holster for my XDm 3.8 9MM with a laser. I am adding lasers to all my defensive weapons and the 3.8 is my everyday carry gun. I've been using and really like the Galco King Tuck for IWB and use a Blackhawk level 2 for OWB. I'd like to get either a Crimson Trace or Veridian laser sight for the 3.8 but can't find an IWB and an OWB that will accomodate a trigger guard or rail laser in both holsters. Any advise?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, that's what I thought too. I prefer the laser grips and have them for my XDm 5.25 9MM and my wife's XD sub-compact 9MM, but CT does not make them for the 3.8. Neither of those fit it either - I've tried.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm searching for both an IWB (4-5 o'clock) and OWB Level 2 holster for my XDm 3.8 9MM with a laser. I am adding lasers to all my defensive weapons and the 3.8 is my everyday carry gun. I've been using and really like the Galco King Tuck for IWB and use a Blackhawk level 2 for OWB. I'd like to get either a Crimson Trace or Veridian laser sight for the 3.8 but can't find an IWB and an OWB that will accomodate a trigger guard or rail laser in both holsters. Any advise?
Check out Hidden Hybrid Holsters. They offer IWB/OWB kydex hybrids for XDM9c designed for rail mounted Veridian lights/lasers with the ECR auto-on feature.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts