Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any recommendations on an OTW holster for the 3.8 45mm? I have now purchased 3 holsters and they either flat out don't fit or are not secure. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Galco makes some durable holsters at a reasonable price. I purchased this for my XDM Elite 3.8. The actual holster is not exactly as pictured.
upload_2020-6-8_18-32-27.png

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I would second the Safariland for OWB with great retention. Not so great for concealment though.

Maybe check with Black Arch holsters for their OWB... looks like that may conceal well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't believe they make the 7TS holster for the XD or XDm. If they do, please post the model number so I can purchase it. It seems a lot of holster makers don't make holsters for the XDm.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I didnt see the 'no holster available' message the first time I went through the configuration.. Why the heck does it let you pick a make/model for a custom order holster if they dont even have it available? grrrrr..

They do make the 6378 6-series ALS for the 3.8" XDM-9...shouldnt be THAT hard to make one for the 45.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone have any recommendations on an OTW holster for the 3.8 45mm? I have now purchased 3 holsters and they either flat out don't fit or are not secure. Thanks
Hope this isn't too late but I have an XD-m 3.8 9mm and I went to a local gun store who makes custom Kydex and hybrid holsters. It cost $50 and the holster fits PERFECT for my gun and my body. Get on Google and find some local gun stores in your area. Give them a call or send them an e-mail and ask if they make custom Kydex holsters. Some offer this service, some don't. You take your gun in to them and 15-20 minutes later you have a custom made Kydex holster that fits YOUR gun and body perfect. Also, because they are making it right there you can try it on and see if it needs adjustment on the retention strength or the overall shape to better fit your body.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts