Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that dont know, I called Safariland today, talked to someone that new a little about there holsters. Asked them who carries the most of there product here in Las Vegas NV. Stopped in and found out first hand that the 6360 ALS duty holster does work perfectly. It is made for a 4 inch XD, no wobble at all, locks in secure with no issues. If your like me and was wondering what would work, That for sure will work for a duty holster. Will cost me 115 plus tax when I go to pick it up. Just thought I would put this up incase anyone is looking for it. Safariland WONT confirm this if you call due to there tech people have not tested it or anything of the such. I will call them and put in a word on this. As for having to use the soft velcro to pad the weapon as you do in other holsters, that is NOT needed at all. My gun did NOT move at all in that holster.

·
Registered
17 Posts
For those that dont know, I called Safariland today, talked to someone that new a little about there holsters. Asked them who carries the most of there product here in Las Vegas NV. Stopped in and found out first hand that the 6360 ALS duty holster does work perfectly. It is made for a 4 inch XD, no wobble at all, locks in secure with no issues. If your like me and was wondering what would work, That for sure will work for a duty holster. Will cost me 115 plus tax when I go to pick it up. Just thought I would put this up incase anyone is looking for it. Safariland WONT confirm this if you call due to there tech people have not tested it or anything of the such. I will call them and put in a word on this. As for having to use the soft velcro to pad the weapon as you do in other holsters, that is NOT needed at all. My gun did NOT move at all in that holster.
So, You are saying that you have an xdm 3.8 40 cal compact and that the 6360 als works for this gun?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Are these all plastic?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts