Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Black Point Holsters makes one for the XD-m Elite
Standard OWB Holster - BlackPoint Tactical
I must be blind. I see nothing for the 4.5” Elite 10 mm. They got the 3.8 Elite, and the 5.25 XDM but not Elite….
I guess one could call them and see if they could do one.

in negotiations with these guys too, thanks
If Hybrid makes an actual 4.5” 10 mm XDm Elite holster, with or without an RDS or a light, let us know; I’d order one in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
28 Posts
we'll get this pushed through or i don't have the illustrious bullshitting award that i so hard earned. but seriously i'm about to go sholder rig, this thing is really hitting my give a **** button and it's not even fitted for this pistol

·
Registered
28 Posts
here it is guys. an "almost as good as a blackhawk universal push button retention paddle holster" that actually fits the XDm Elite 10mm. i've got it on my hip as we speak. it's worlds above the DeSantis and it's only $30 on amazon. it may get no better than this, but this is pretty damn good. excuse the pic, self photography
Bag Personal protective equipment Luggage and bags Air gun Automotive design

·
Registered
42 Posts
Very nice! I just got my Safariland today, $50, belt loops or paddle. It’s about 3/4 to 7/8 inch longer than needed on the muzzle end, and it has some vertical play that won’t adjust out, but the front and rear is locked in, and retention is good, as are the draw and re-holstering strokes. I like the GLS system, no need for a thumb push, and no chance of missing the trigger finger button.

Handgun holster Gun barrel Trigger Gun accessory Revolver

·
Registered
28 Posts
ok this is about my eden. i've been carrying this thing around all day with NO BELT. it's just hanging on the waistband of my jeans with that XD 10 in it. i was a fobus guy for a few years so this is like old home week with a push button. imma get a shoulder rig for this baby to complement. but that paddle just works

21 - 30 of 30 Posts