Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30,175 Posts
i heard this advice in my search as well, the buy a 45 holster bit, but for me the search for a proper ready to order aiwb 45 xdm holsters was just as lacking as the 10mm ones.
Did the OP specify he was looking for an AIWB?

No. He did not.

Fact remains that the XDM10 uses the same holsters as a XDM45.

Just because you can’t find your special setup doesn’t change that fact.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Want to really drive yourself crazy with a search? Look for a holster for the XDm 10 OSP. The holster needs a rmr cut and clear suppressor height sites.
Comp-Tac works great for a XDm 10 OSP if your looking for OWB. Even is predrilled for safariland QLS. 60 bucks and prime shipping on Amazon. I did have to sand just little for the thread protector to fit. But it was literally 10 seconds with a dremel.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a XDM 10 OSP, suppressor height sights, X300U-B light, Springer Precision compensator, and a Banish 45 suppressor on the way. I want a holster that will deal with all of that. This discussion was helpful. Thanks folks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I realize this thread is a few years old....

I recently purchased an XDm Elite OSP, the "Tactical" FDE 9 mm model, plus an Elite 10 mm.
Love the guns, but holy crap.....no holsters?

Alien Gear makes a model that fits the 9mm, with a RDS on it, the Cloak Tuck or Cloak Slide; and Blackhawk makes a level 2 OWB in their T Series, the L2C version is what I have.

.......but my light is more difficult to accomodate, I have an O-Light Baldr...

And the 10 mm? I'm using a generic taco style nylon unit, which is also the answer for my 9 mm with a light....but it won't accept the RDS.
I could probably use a heat gun and make the Alien Gear fit the bare 10 mm, it's just a bit tight; but the Blackhawk will NOT fit.

I'm thinking I will just buy a few sheets of Kydex, and make a shell I can attach to the Alien Gear base, that will handle all of it.

It's frustrating....even Springfield doesn't seem to support their own guns.

·
Registered
19 Posts
sorry to beat a dead dog but
even Springfield doesn't seem to support their own guns
tell me about it. i'm carrying my 10 in a nylon shoulder rig for an N frame. this is ridiculous. please Blackhawk. have mercy gimme a serpa. since it was the only holster on the planet at the time, i bought the DeSantis belt holster.
haha haha haha good joke DeSantis. it's actually physically painful for me to wear. this is definitely not cool.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts