Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope everyone has had a happy Thanksgiving! We did, thank God!

We are diligently working on upgrading our store to bring our customers better service. We have had several complaints about the old site not keeping up with demand, so we are moving to a new host, well, immediately...
Once we are back up and running fully, the original XDGuys URL (http://xdguys.com) will take you directly to the store. The store will have a new appearance as well, but it will be stocked just as well, if not better, than the old one.
The old store "should" still work, but only for a day or so... That is: http://store.xdguys.com
Lastly, we had a total run on magazines, but, our order is in (has been for a while now!) and we will be filling those orders immediately upon receipt of our stock from Springfield Armory.

Well, that's it! Thanks for your patience and your support!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I must say that Rich and Eric have the best customer service I have yet to be seen. Rich returned my phone call right away. Thanks for the great service guys.

Mike

·
Registered
439 Posts
EVERYONE please bare with us as we are working the kinks out of the new site. The only problem is that on a few customers . IT wont let them use there card. So that is a big NO NO and we are trying to get it handled real quickly...THANK YOU XDTALK members for you loyal support..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

website guy for XDGuys here

I swapped out to a new credit card module for the store last night. Same processor, just a different front end. It seems that the old one only had support for CVV1, while many cards now use CVV2 (the 3 or 4 digit security code) and the system didn't flag that but instead offered only a general error message. After some probing and test transactions it began to look like that was the problem. The new system should support CVV2 and CVV1 and has had two test transactions work and two real ones just since last night.

I will edit the error messages/responses it replies to make them more descriptive of what the problem is in plain English.

If anybody has problems with credit cards going through, please let me know either here or by emailing me (go to my profile on these forums to do so). Same goes for any suggestions or feedback.

-Lewis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts