Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a striker guide and it says awaiting fullfilment. How long do these orders usually take? I wanna use xdguys always but this is disturbing me. Comments? Hope this is in the irhgt spot and move if need, Ordered over a week ago. Thanks .45

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
yeah i remember people were having a lot of problems with them. So much as I believe that they had their sponsorship pulled from the site.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive called and sent several polite emails, it did charge my account so im just curious whats up is all maybe there waiting on the piece to ship iono just looking for alittle info on it, from em.

·
Registered
1 Posts
ordered a trigger kit over a month ago, and they have answered my calls, or emails. lots of shady business.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I had a bad experience with xdguys allot of my parts are missing and i been waiting more then three months. I just decided to cut my losses since they are a shady company, they shorted me close to $80 dollars in merchandise. They promised me a aluminum striker guide upgrade and i didn't even get that and three other recoil assemblies I ordered was not in the package and they claimed they sent it. One of there friends PMed me to say he would help me out and never did. I have never dealt with anyone unprofessional and dishonest like them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts