Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a used XDE 45. I noticed while dry firing that I can't pull the trigger with the magazine inserted about 3/4 of the way. It functions with no mag and with the mag fully inserted. Is this normal for the XDE?

·
Registered
EDC Springfield XDE 45. Beretta PX4 40 and 45, Compact 9mm. Sig P-220 10mm, NAA 22-mag revolver.
315 Posts
I just picked up a used XDE 45. I noticed while dry firing that I can't pull the trigger with the magazine inserted about 3/4 of the way. It functions with no mag and with the mag fully inserted. Is this normal for the XDE?
I guess I’m confused by your question; you say it functions with no magazine inserted and with the magazine fully inserted so what exactly is the issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
650 Posts
Can't say I've ever tried to pull the trigger with the mag halfway out before, on any pistol...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts