Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new XD9SC. I bought it a few weeks ago and have collected a few goodies already. I have 6 magazines total; 2 compact, 2 compact with pearce grips and 2 extended round magazines. I did pick up a carry case from BassPro for added capacity. It comes with a shoulder strap too.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Very nice indeed, the XDSC 9mm will be my next purchase (after christmas says the wife lol). I plan to CC it, where in NC are ya?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I figured I could always use the extra mags. Never know when SHTF and need to be ready.

Also, I will probably be getting another XD9SC. I would like to pick one up for my wife. We are going to take the CC course together in January. Figured I will have plenty of mags for two guns.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice indeed, the XDSC 9mm will be my next purchase (after christmas says the wife lol). I plan to CC it, where in NC are ya?

Swansboro is on the coast, near Jacksonville/Morehead City/Camp Lejeune.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Congrats on such a nice pistol.

Do you shoot at Flatwoods in Hubert ?

I have family in jacksonville and I keep saying that one weekend I want to go to Flatwoods with my family members but I cant seem to get into town early enough

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
nice little gun cant get better than a xd for Christmas

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice setup. I live in Greenville, NC and my wife wants to take the CC at the first of the year as well. It's hard to find a class in Greenville. We seem to always be short a few people to start the class. If we can get one started I'll let you know. Could you do the same for me?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts