Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my XD today and went to the range to punch holes in paper. I really need to practice, I have not shot a handgun in a few years, but I love this gun. Well I put 100 round through it and had not problems, here are the pics.

Fist mag was the 13rd with pierce ext.

Here is the second mag, the extended factory mag 16rd, a little better.

Here is the end result, started getting better towards the end. I stopped flinching and anticipating the recoil and got center of mass shots in the center.

I clearly need more practice, but I know that I will get better with time. All of these shots were at about 25ft (that is the closest range allows). I am going to try to go to the range atleast every other week. So far 100 rds and no problems.

·
Registered
107 Posts
A great gun . Easy to shoot . Eats everything . :D

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
nice. i love my 9sc. i did the range a couple times without the pierce extension and went once with it and it was amazing how much better the gun handles with my pinky on it.

i need to work on my flinching also. glad you like the gun! i've got about 200 rounds through mine and love it.

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
XD9sc is an excellent pistol! My wife and I both had XDm 9mm when they first came out, and she decided to trade her XDm in for a sub compact when we got our CCWs. She loves it and I enjoy shooting it just as much as my XDm. Keep shooting it and your groups will tighten up. It is a very accurate pistol for such a short barrel.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I've got 5000+ rounds through mine and it's still going strong.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Great to hear your enjoying! Yes practice, practice. When you see fire coming out the end of the barrel each and everytime, your on the right track. Your XDsc can put 'em all inside the 10 ring at 25 ft.
Iv'e got over a 1000 rounds through mine. Eats everything with not 1 FT anything.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
yep great gun, love mine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts