Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hey... so the only thing I really don't like about my XD-9 Subcompact package I bought is the holster that came with it. Any one use their XD-9 Subcompact for concealed carry? And if so, what holster do you recommend? Thank you for your input in advance!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Crossbreed super tuck. Great holster and great customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I had one of the subcompact 9's a few years back. My favorite holsters were a Fobus paddle and a Blackhawk CQB belt holster. Both were very comfortable; the CQB more so under a sport coat.

Ed

·
Registered
678 Posts
I actually use the XD Gear holster with my subcompact quite often. I wear it inside my belt, backwards, on my right hip. This places the grip forward and is surprisingly easy to draw. It conceals well, too, since I can snug up the belt nicely.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
I actually use the XD Gear holster with my subcompact quite often. I wear it inside my belt, backwards, on my right hip. This places the grip forward and is surprisingly easy to draw. It conceals well, too, since I can snug up the belt nicely.
I'm wondering how it would be on the off side, butt forward. I mean, other than painting innocents every time you draw the weapon.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Concealedtechnology.com. the do a holster similar to the crossbreed. A little better retention imho. Great for and finish. Fast shipping. Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service. Tell rob there, that Needer from work sent you his way and he will cut you a deal.

Im not affiliated with that company in any way and make no money at all by saying what I did, that is my honest opinion.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've got the Crossbreed super tuck for my XD9sc and I've been wearing it for a month while here in Florida since I cannot legally carry in my home state of Maryland!?!? (Free State my butt!!!) After playing around with position and cant, I found a sweet spot at about 4:00 and it is very comfortable whether I'm walking, sitting or driving. It does not print even with my regular shirts (collared). I got the horse hide option and it squeaked pretty badly until I took two small strips of duct tape and put them on the back side of the belt clips. It's been silent ever since. I have two other Crossbreed holsters that are just as comfortable. I have several other holsters but they are now relegated to the "good-idea-at-the-time" drawer in my gun cabinet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Has anyone tried the Crossbreed "QwikClip"? I was thinking this wouldn't take up as much room on my hip as the deluxe and might be a tad more comfortable. Thoughts?

Here's the link...

QwikClip | Crossbreed Holsters - QwikClip

·
Registered
18 Posts

I will have to give this a try.....

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Has anyone tried the Crossbreed "QwikClip"? I was thinking this wouldn't take up as much room on my hip as the deluxe and might be a tad more comfortable. Thoughts?

Here's the link...

QwikClip | Crossbreed Holsters - QwikClip
I've got the QuickClip and the SuperTuck. Both are very comfortable, through I find the ST a bit more comfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts