Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI: Sportman's Warehouse in Mesa, AZ has the XD9 on sale for $379.00

It might be on sale in all the SW's, not sure.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
DESERTBULL, welcome to the HS/XD funhouse. I was at the store in Anchorage today and no sale going on. The store here has a big sale every year on their anniversary opening date.

·
Registered
144 Posts
When I bought my XD on Wednesday 8/24, it was listed at $550. I was about to ask for a break when the sales girl said it was on sale at $440. So I think there might be some incentive from SA right now.

BTW- My shop is just a small Mom & Pop shop, not a chain or anything.

·
Registered
59 Posts
MasonXD40 said:
When I bought my XD on Wednesday 8/24, it was listed at $550. I was about to ask for a break when the sales girl said it was on sale at $440. So I think there might be some incentive from SA right now.

BTW- My shop is just a small Mom & Pop shop, not a chain or anything.
Not really, you were just sold the gun at what it should be selling for in the first place. I have purchased two XD's. One was $425(XD-9) and the other was $435(XD-45). No specials were involved, just went to the gunshop that doesn't mark their stuff way up. Most shops around me try to get in the high $400's, low $500's, and I have even seen one shop asking over $600 for theirs.

·
Registered
154 Posts
DESERTBULL said:
FYI: Sportman's Warehouse in Mesa, AZ has the XD9 on sale for $379.00

It might be on sale in all the SW's, not sure.
Do you know if they have layaway??

We are getting one of these in September, I know they are going to have some great grand-opening sales!

·
Registered
72 Posts
You could try what i did.

At Cabellas, i payed $425 for my XD-40 with SS slide because it was a new display model. i got 20% off for buying it.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
The local True Value (ripoff) has the XD 45 Gap for something like $599 and service models for $550 :shock:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
HTOWN stunna said:
The local True Value (ripoff) has the XD 45 Gap for something like $599 and service models for $550 :shock:
True Value as in the hardware store sells guns?

·
Registered
102 Posts
True Value is a franchise, with most of the stores locally owned. They just buy the name and get to order their hardware through the True Value distribution system, which gives them a break on some items.

My local True Value also sells guns, but at an inflated price. That's because the owner of the store is a skinflint.........

Fred

·
Registered
435 Posts
The Sportsman's Warehouse here in the Austin area has a 90 day layaway with 20% down. Their XD's are $429 regular price. I bought another 40 sub there yesterday. A guy was there putting a Glock on layaway, that is how I know.

True Value here had guns until a month ago when it closed after 30 years. Bought a fewguns there. Yes, they were more expensive, but I had a credit account there. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts