Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a PRP Ultimate Match Target XD Trigger Kit and am looking forward to getting everything together and seeing how it feels. I have been a "Glock" guy in the past and have modified all of them with polishing and trigger accessories and springs that made them pretty smooth. I would ask if anyone else has had experience with comparing the 2 after modifying their trigger with a PRP kit and what they thought.
I will give my impression after everything is complete and had a chance to put a fair number down range.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just installed the same trigger to my XDm9 3.8 yesterday, and I just got back from the range a few hours ago. All I've gotta say is.... you're going to love it!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Installed the PRP Ultimate Match trigger kit last thursday. It is relatively simple if you pay attention and understand how to detail strip your gun. Had to do a little reduction on the sear side and the over travel stop, but nothing that anyone with basic mechanical ability can't do. The results were very good. I had done trigger work on my Glock and the trigger was, in my opinion, as good as anyone could have wanted. I was afraid that the XD's couldn't attain that same feel. I was right. IT IS BETTER.!!
Even though I will probably always have a Glock, I am fast becoming an XD advocate with the accuracy and the modified trigger in my XD9 Tactical. Will most likely replace the G19 with an XD9 SC for carry.
Thanks to Powder River Precision for the quality in their products and the ease of installation. Will be ordering another when I get my new carry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts