Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found the xd9 hi cap magazine with sleeve in stock?

The part number is XD0931. I've called springfield customer service and they stated that it would be a "few months" before they get any to sell separately (called them in early April 05). I've checked numerous websites and haven't found any in stock.

·
Registered
171 Posts
lmao! ya we dont mess around down here. You know *highv*
I read just 3-4 d days ago, silencers & supressors are legal here, I don't know how long they have been, but you can buy them with some type of ClassIII liscence, which brought me to my next question, how do you get a Class 3 anyways, and what is it?

·
Banned
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The XD0931 is a 9mm 15 round magazine with a sleeve. Currently it's only sold as part of a promotional kit. I'm not looking for a 30 round magazine for a subcompact. Does anyone have information on where you can buy the XD0931 magazine (at a place where it's actually in stock)?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
XD 40 mike said:
lmao! ya we dont mess around down here. You know *highv*
I read just 3-4 d days ago, silencers & supressors are legal here, I don't know how long they have been, but you can buy them with some type of ClassIII liscence, which brought me to my next question, how do you get a Class 3 anyways, and what is it?
You BUY them from a Class III dealer. To OWN them, you must pay a federal $200 transfer tax. And meet local requirements. And the dealer will usually charge a paperwork fee in addition to the cost of the supressor, full auto, etc.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Intresting, I did't even know we had classIII dealers or whatever in Houston. Guess i'll do a search or something. Thanks for the info snakeater1, sent you a PM as well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just looked a few minutes ago and Old School's website seems to have some - pistol-gear.com.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered a couple of 9 mm sub-compact 15 round magazines w/sleeves about 4 weeks ago from Springfield Armory and received them last week. I don't know whether they were only able to fill backorders, or if they are in stock now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts