Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a gun sitting in the used section of my local gun shop that a XD45 5" Olive Drab and Stainless. Its a very good looking gun but I don't ever recall seeing one like this before. Can't even find pics on the internet of such a gun. What gives? I haven't had a chance to handle it to check out if the serial numbers match, but if they do, is $459 a good price?
Has the case with everything inside and the extra 13 round mag. Looks very well taken care of. It is not the XDm, its an XD.

Gone for the next 4-5 hours, but will check the posting asap when I get back.
All the help I can get is appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
542 Posts
I do not see a model in a 5 inch OD Green with SS Slide on SA website nor in my SA Books that show all the models. Check the to see if the numbers do match. If they don't, then someone has changed up some stuff. My opinion is just save up and go buy a new one. Then you know it's not shot out, or has miss matched parts.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Might have had the slide coated. The numbers would match then.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Oops...I did post a 4".:rolleyes: Well, I didn't find one, but I do know they were made since I have held one. May have been a special run for Cabelas since that is where I saw and fondled it. Dunno.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It definitely LOOKS like its five inches, not the service model. I'll go by there Wednesday and get a few pics and check out the serial numbers.
As a matter of fact it looks just like this one except the frame is O.D. green

1 - 7 of 7 Posts