Those are the GAP.
Mdl #s for the ACP

XD9611HCSP06 Black
XD9612HCSP06 OD Green
XD9613HCSP06 Bi-Tone

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
There it is...my daily example of why I am glad I live in Texas.

...can buy the 14rd XD45ACP as soon as it hits the shelf and walk out the same day. No silly **** or red tape to dance around.

We're treated like adults in this state...shame that does not carry over to other states.

I'd move...before a bb gun is all you will be able to buy.

- Brickboy240

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
BB Guns aren't on the DOJ approved list... :D

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Now, now...lets just sell it to Mexico.

(hell, half of them are already there, anyways)

- Brickboy240

·
Registered
120 Posts
What is wrong with this page ???? Hint.. Look at the last line..

XD9525 / Polymer, Stainless Steel Pistol 5" .45 GAP 9/26/06
XD9701 / Polymer, Steel Pistol 4" 9 mm 5/9/06
XD9702 / Polymer, Steel Pistol 4" .40 S & W 9/6/06
XD9801 / Composite, Steel Pistol 3" 9 mm 3/19/06
XD9802 / Polymer, Steel Pistol 3.01" .40 S&W 10/25/06
XD9810 / Composite, Steel Pistol 3" 9 mm 7/29/06
XD9811 / Composite, Steel Pistol 3" 9 mm 4/7/06
XD9812 / Polymer, Steel Pistol 3.01" .40 S&W 3/10/06
XD9821 / Polymer, Stainless Steel Pistol 3.1" 9 mm 3/23/06
XD9822 / Polymer, Stainless Steel Pistol 3.1" .40 ACP 2/18/06

This was off of the CA DOJ web site for approved firearms. Either They meant 40 S&W or 45ACP.... Who knows maybe the 45 ACP will be available soon.

·
Registered
85 Posts
There are 40 million of us in CA that thank god every day that we're not in TX, regardless of gun laws. Guns are 1% of life, maybe not even that.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"There are 40 million of us in CA that thank god every day that we're not in TX, regardless of gun laws. Guns are 1% of life, maybe not even that"

Damn straight.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Unbeliever said:
There are 40 million of us in CA that thank god every day that we're not in TX, regardless of gun laws. Guns are 1% of life, maybe not even that.
Uh, make that 39,999,999
I think Texas might have the right idea.

If we fell off into the ocean today, I think there would be a collective sigh of relief from the rest of the country.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I love CA.. You cannot beat the weather, pay, or the fact that within one hour I can be at the ocean, snow, or the desert.
I decided to move to AZ however. I am at a point in my life where I dont want my kids to slave 70+ hours a week at a job that pays 100K a year just so they can buy a condo. I love my guns, and I love playing outdoors. Everything in life is a balance. It was much harder to leave my friends, family and "comfort" then it was to leave the state because of the politics. To each his own right ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
as an avid car fanatic, i dont like calis laws because i want to be able to mod my car in anyway that i want. outside of that, i dont have an opinion on cali one way or the other

·
Registered
197 Posts
I think Kalifornia is an awesome, beautiful state, ...and a lot of folks risked everthing
they had to get there........it's just to bad about the 'Liberal Elete' screwing with everybody, and forcing there twisted, lifestyles, and view's on all the rest of the good Peolpe of the "Golden State".

My states' blue because of Detroit,.....it's like having a bad WOUND that keeps festering, and never seem's to heal-up (I see some minor improvement's though,....who know's ?)

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I contacted Springfield about the California approval. I got a reply stating that a sample has been sent to the CA DOJ for approval and they fully expect it to pass muster. While they could not specify exactly when, they did say their expectation is sometime in late January and California sales should be very good.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Son of Norway said:
I contacted Springfield about the California approval. I got a reply stating that a sample has been sent to the CA DOJ for approval and they fully expect it to pass muster. While they could not specify exactly when, they did say their expectation is sometime in late January and California sales should be very good.
I called too got the same info...as far as price goes my FFL says $500.00.....that is a bit higher than in North Carolina and others...but time may settle the price a bit..

·
Registered
94 Posts
I emailed Springfield about California availability and was told it had been submitted and to check back "In a few months".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts