Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Mine came with two mags, double mag holster, crappy gun holster, loader, lock and brush. I bought one extra mag, wish I'd bought more while I had the money. They can be found for $25-$30 though.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yep, two 13 round mags with the service. Or 4 if you sent in for the 2 free mags.:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you buy from a law enforcement dealer, you will get 3 mags instead of the standard 2 ... (at least this is my experience and understanding)

Over the past month or so, I've purchased a .45 XD Compact (Black) for $485 out the door with 3 mags and gear & a 9mm Subcompact (Black) for $450 out the door with 3 mags and gear ... (sent off for the freebies too) ... all from my local Law Enforcement dealer ...

If you can, see if there are any law enforcement dealers around you. They usually have good prices too ...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Tim

Does Springfield have a military discount similar to their LE one? A Google search revealed that some Springfield dealers give discounts, but does Springfield itself have a program?

Cheers! M2

·
Registered
133 Posts
Tim

Does Springfield have a military discount similar to their LE one? A Google search revealed that some Springfield dealers give discounts, but does Springfield itself have a program?

Cheers! M2
Not sure about that one ... more than likely it's at the dealers discretion if they will give this discount or not ...

I think they should though ... it's always good to give back to those that risk their lives for our protection ... Thank you for your service and may God be with you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts