Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I just bought 3 mags at a local gunshow. Now I have 5 total and I'm waiting on my 2 free ones from springfield.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am still waiting for mine from SA also.... for my xd45 and my xd9sc. I was in gander mtn the other day and they had the 16rd magazine for the xd9sc but they wanted $50 for it. No thanks....

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am still waiting for mine from SA also.... for my xd45 and my xd9sc. I was in gander mtn the other day and they had the 16rd magazine for the xd9sc but they wanted $50 for it. No thanks....
The Gander Mountain in Tyler ain't no bargain store. :( So, how much were the XD .45 mags you found? :confused:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I bought my XD 45 in October and while at a training class at a gun shop I accidentally bought the wrong size magazines. I have a XD 45 compact but I bought the full size magazines. The fit but they look stupid without the black extensions. I have since bought the right size.

I still have the two full size 13 round magazines if anyone is interested, they are model number XD4545. Its been too long to take them back to the shop and its not like I can sell them on Ebay. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM, I'm willing to part with them for cheap, I just want to see someone get some use out of them. I have a great rep on Ebay under the same user name.

*Edit* Sorry guys, they are spoken for.

·
Registered
430 Posts
PM sent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts