Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need opinions on a decent iwb for a xd40sc and was wondering if you guys and gals could lend a hand. right hand, 3-5 oclock. i dont really want a CBST, i think they are fugly, however i guess comfort could trump looks. any pics of your carry set up or opinions? i was thinking something Don Hume or Desantis. i would like to keep it in the $50 range. just dont want to buy 30 holsters before i get it right

·
Registered
137 Posts
I know you said you didnt want a CBST and neither did I till I tried my friends.. Trust me the comfort is well worth it and I carry everyday!

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Highnoon Holsters Inside The Waistband

I have the Down Under, but if your on a tight budget the Bare Assets or Mr. Softy are good options. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Been carrying an XD9sc in a High Noon Split Decision for years. It's not the best holster around but has served its function well and most definitely didn't break the bank. Big drawback to this holster is it's not one handed reholster friendly; but, I'm not as worried about getting the gun back in but more about getting the gun out. Conceals well and comfortable and that's what is important.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You didn't mention what a typical outfit consists of, but I'm going to throw another vote for the CBST. Wear mine everyday, tucked, untucked, shorts and t-shirt to button down with khakis. Who cares if it's fugly, it's IWB. :)

If you want something along the same lines, but "prettier," you could go with a White Hat holster and get something fancy on the Kydex.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I am also in the market for a IWB for the same gun..

torn between

Public Secret w/clip

or a CBST...

both not cheap, but in a life or death situation I dont want to be cursing myself saying damn I shouldnt have cheaped out on a holster :?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the feedback everyone. i beleive i am going to go with TN holster company. fast turn around and $80 OTD for a fine looking holster. i'll post a review on it when i get around to ordering it and receive it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts