Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an XD40 Sub-compact with 2 magazines (1 nomal+1 with extention) and a holster for $450 at a local shop in the Houston area. Good deal or a little on the high side? Does anyone think the price will increase if I wait until August to get an XD?

Also, what how easy is it to find the extended mags for the sub-compact and how much do they cost?

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
That seems like the going rate these days,if its the package deal.Yes there going up,my shop is up about $30 from last years price.Unless you just want a new one look around on the trading post.I just added my third XD,its a sub xd 40 got it for $365 shipped,found on the trading post.As for the mag question,dunno???

·
Registered
454 Posts
That is about average for my area. I found 1 for 417.99 + tax+background check at one place and as high as 549.99 at another. Another place offered the SC with the gear up and go pack plus a XML light for 499.99 that was awhile back and don't know if they still are offering it. that was at www.billsgs.com

As for the grip extensions....They are non-exsistent unless you buy that package you were looking at. Springfield has yet to put them on the market and has no idea( or at least there not saying) when they will release them for purchase.

I gave up trying to find one and just bought an XDSC with pearce exstensions from blackhawk on the trading post and will buy the extension for the high cap mag when they become available.

If your interested the place had 1 left at 417.99 yesterday It was a black 9mm with all the stuff in the gear up and go pack(holster,10 rnd mag ,15 rnd mag with ext.) The website is WWW.thunderarms.com it is located in Cedar, Minnesota.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts