Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to buy a XD40, the price my local gun shop gives me is 527 and thats only for the gun and 1 mag in bitone, if you want the gun in a kit which includes holster, 3 mags for the same price you have to get the blued one does anyone know why that is, iv heard of people on thi forum paying like low 400s for the same setup

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
The promo pack that springfield offered bundled the XD9102 (standard 4" service in brurinol finish) with 3 magazines, a brush, some documentation, and an "XDGear" polymer holster.

The handgun you would like is the XD9302 which is more expensive by $30-$80 on average than the base XD9102 model. Expect to pay in the upper $400s base price for an XD9302 for the base handgun and 2 mag package.

There is no promo package currently availible for an XD9302.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I bought a new bi-tone service with case, 2 mags, lock for $429.00 at a gun show... I think anything over 450 is too high.... but that also depends on your area....

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
$527 is way too high. Look around online....you'll find much better deals.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Delware. The one im getting is the xd-40 in Bitone they say it includes 1 mag and gun "plus two hours range time with intructor and familiarization time, I think thats how you spell it lol. All this for the wonderful price of 527

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
moongoose26 said:
I live in Delware. The one im getting is the xd-40 in Bitone they say it includes 1 mag and gun "plus two hours range time with intructor and familiarization time, I think thats how you spell it lol. All this for the wonderful price of 527
Is the range time required for a handgun registration?

Obviously, they are making you pay for that time. If there is another gun dealer in your area, you might want to shop around. Also, check gunbroker for your handgun if you dont mind dealing with doing a transfer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No the only thing they do in Delaware is a quick background check which takes about half hour and as longs you pass that there is no other requirements

·
Registered
435 Posts
Try a Sportsman's Warehouse if there is one nearby. $429.00 for pistol + 2 mags sub or service in regular finish. Don't have price for SS.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I just bought mine with a regular 9 round mag and an XD 12 round extended clip for $499.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I bought my XD40 w/ 3-15 rd mags,XD holster, brush, and case for $439+tax. The dealer I use only charges $45 for every gun he touches no matter what the cost or popularity. He beats some dealers by hundreds on some guns. He price was $70 less than a dealer down the road for the same package.

·
Registered
265 Posts
My .40 BiTone Service came with 3 12-round mags, two holsters (the SA polymer paddle holster and a Glaco slide) for $499...a little high but I HAD to have it!

I recently bought an XD9sc from a dealer for $399 including two 10 round mags. I have seen the .40 around on the net for less than $450 so I would search that route....unless you just gotta have it now! :lol:

·
Registered
83 Posts
WAYYYYYYYYY To high!! I paid $431 for my OD green .40 SC, and had a "special order" .45 GAP bitone XD for $469. I'd say check out Gunbroker.com for some cheaper deals or come on down to Oklahoma and I'll hook you up :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
I payed $420+ tax for an xd 40 bi tone with 3-12 round mags. The ffl did have all his arms priced to move though since he was emptying his inventory and retiring.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Missouri and just actually purchased the Bi-Tone XD 40 SC in a promo kit that includes, a 12 rd clip with extention, two 10 round clips, holster, XML light, brush, and case lock for $549.99.

If you are looking for the gun alone, you can get it as cheap as $425 if you do a little searching.

The promo I got was put together at a show. The other promo that includes just the gun, holster and 2 magazines, should cost you in the $460-$475 range. I opted for the promo kit I got b/c I thought I got a good deal. When you look at the pieces by themselves, they certainly added up to more than $550.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just traded my P99 in (gave me $400) and picked up and XD40 SC in black. 499 was the price if purchased retail. Came with brush, Kydex OWB holster, lock, extender mag, XML light and two flush mags.......

·
Registered
34 Posts
i'm sure you are wanting new prices. I bought a used xd-40 that looked new w/ a case 3-10 round clips and 1-12 round clip for $340.00+ tax

1 - 19 of 19 Posts