What is the difference between the XD and XDm in 9mm (besides $100.00)?
Wow! That's quite a bit of improvement for 100 bucks.
- Adjustable backstrap
- Match-grade barrel
- No trigger pull required for takedown
- Trigger supposedly a little better than the XD
- More aggressive grip texture for better grip
- Grip design change to ease accessibility of mag release
- More aggressive slide serrations for better grip
- More capacity than standard XD
- Triple-position Picatinney rail for more accessory adjustment options