Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new email message i got had a picture with a cocking indicator on it along with new sights and more aggressive slide serrations. It also had the numeral 2 on the back of the slide. Seems to still have the high bore axis, so not much change in standard design. I think we are looking at an XD that has a face lift along with maybe different lengths.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys , the email i got was this morning showing the picture. If the thread doesn't interest you, then just don't reply to it.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Guys , the email i got was this morning showing the picture. If the thread doesn't interest you, then just don't reply to it.
:rolleyes: ya we know... we all got that email, and it does intrest us, thats why we have been talking about it in the other thread... We also told you because your thread is covering the same thing and we figured that if your creating a thread on it then you didnt see the original one.... so ya...o_O

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw the thread where everybody was guessing stupid things. Didn't seem like a serious thread so after reading the first page i moved on. Like you said , its about a week old and wasn't started when the email contained partial pictures. Just do me a favor and don't reply to my post. Thanks

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
That same thread has progressed as each email came out. No need in cluttering up the forums with multiple threads talking about the same thing. If you don't want people replying to your posts go start your own private forums.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I saw the thread where everybody was guessing stupid things. Didn't seem like a serious thread so after reading the first page i moved on. Like you said , its about a week old and wasn't started when the email contained partial pictures. Just do me a favor and don't reply to my post. Thanks
Did you not see all the replies yesterday and again hours ago today?

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Meme.jpg

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That same thread has progressed as each email came out. No need in cluttering up the forums with multiple threads talking about the same thing. If you don't want people replying to your posts go start your own private forums.
I started my own thread. Thats good enough.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts