1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
Did you see my score? I haven't shot this bad in a IDPA match in over a year. I have never had a FTN, nor two procedurals in the same match.

ESP MM - 2nd Place (with XD of course)

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Old School said:
Did you see my score? I haven't shot this bad in a IDPA match in over a year. I have never had a FTN, nor two procedurals in the same match.

ESP MM - 2nd Place (with XD of course)
Well, .65 between you and 1st ain't bad buddy. Looks like stage 5 did you in. The new FTN rule has gotten a bunch of shooters - and I resemble that comment. :cry:

The FTN killed me, as did the 3 missed headshot, from a knee, at 15 yards. That was a crazy stage.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
The FTN killed me, as did the 3 missed headshot, from a knee, at 15 yards. That was a crazy stage.
The head shots were required?

Rule CoF 17 on page 13:
No head-box shots are to be required more than ten (10)
yards distant.

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
They had a lot of stuff that is not allowed, or required in the rules. For an example, no warnings for "finger", not need to use a cover garment for the match, etc, etc.

It was a good match, just different than any I have shot before.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Old School said:
They had a lot of stuff that is not allowed, or required in the rules. For an example, no warnings for "finger", not need to use a cover garment for the match, etc, etc.

It was a good match, just different than any I have shot before.
And this was a sanctioned, State level match? Do they have an Area Coordinator?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Snake-eater 1 said:
And this was a sanctioned, State level match? Do they have an Area Coordinator?

i have learned that every area coordinator likes to do everything their own way. i have heard of some crazy stuff going on in "sanctioned" matches.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts