Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, someone had mentioned what the ad meant by "case" that was part of the special offer. think i know now, take a look at what i found on gunbrokers.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
looks like a clear case instead of black... Wonder if there is anything special about it inside or if it is the same crappy black case with no foam.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have one and the case was disappointing at best. You can't even lock it. I would happily have switched for the standard case. That said, I've seen better cases for $6 at the local sporting goods store than either of the XD cases.

If anything on my XD was going to be disappointing, the storage case is what I would have picked. I'm super happy with everything else so a wimpy case is not an issue for me. Besides, I store the gun in my iShot range bag most of the time anyway.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, it doesnt look that impressive. i keep my xd next to my bed anyway.

·
Registered
92 Posts
NExd said:
looks like a clear case instead of black... Wonder if there is anything special about it inside or if it is the same crappy black case with no foam.
crappy case but in mine there was foam cut out in the shape of the holster..not an awful deal.. but i think its worth it to get a case from sportsmens wearhouse for 10 bucks..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
found a better picture.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts