Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on getting a crossbreed holster...

I have both an xd40sc and xdm9c

crossbreed has both holsters and not sure which I should get that will allow it to work with either... (order the xd and squeeze in the xdm or order the xdm and have it fit with the xd).

thanks for anybody with any experience...

·
Registered
120 Posts
The XD has a naturally larger size slide over the XDm doesn't it? Not sure how much the size difference in the slide is between the .40 and 9m, but I would think if you bought to fit the XD .40 there would be alot of slop if you put the XDm 9 in it, and that the XD .40 wouldn't fit in if you bought it to fit the XDm 9.

I am not for sure if this would be the case, just something that crossed my mind, and I am sure someone has both guns with a holster to try in order to give you more accurate information. Good luck with your decision

·
Registered
24 Posts
XD holsters built for XD handguns are one in the same !!! I am wearing a Galco Kingtuk for the Springfield XD 3", 4", XDM 3.8" Leather and Kydex Black. But I have an XDM .45 w/4.5" barrel in it right now. It's 49.99 and is very much on the level with the CBST, in fact I would go as far as to say it's a clone ! Plus you can get it from MidwayUSA and have a whole lot quicker than CB's. Just an option the CBST is still one fine holster. link below

Galco King Tuk Tuckable Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand Springfield XD 3", 4", XDM 3.8" Leather and Kydex Black - MidwayUSA

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XD holsters built for XD handguns are one in the same !!! I am wearing a Galco Kingtuk for the Springfield XD 3", 4", XDM 3.8" Leather and Kydex Black. But I have an XDM .45 w/4.5" barrel in it right now. It's 49.99 and is very much on the level with the CBST, in fact I would go as far as to say it's a clone ! Plus you can get it from MidwayUSA and have a whole lot quicker than CB's. Just an option the CBST is still one fine holster. link below

Galco King Tuk Tuckable Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand Springfield XD 3", 4", XDM 3.8" Leather and Kydex Black - MidwayUSA

thanks for the info...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Your quite welcome.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
The XD slide is a bit wider than the XDM.

The XD holster would work better for both. The XDM may be a tad looser fitting in the CBST.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts