Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
That's 15 minutes of my life I'd like to have back. Lots of backhanded compliments but in his eyes nothing will compare to a Glock. One thing I thought was funny is that he sounds like he's in his mid-20's, but at one point he says "Dude, I've been shooting for decades". I got a laugh out of that. I'd also like to know how he gets 19 rounds into a G17. He says the XD is a ripoff of the Glock, I think it's an improvement. To each his own.

·
Registered
441 Posts
"uuum, but that's just me" repeated numerous times. I don't think you should try to hide your bias, it just makes you look even less credible. But that's just me. lol

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
If the Glock is perfection, the XD is perfection redefined. Everyone is allowed to their own opinion, but I would take an XD anyday.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
That's 15 minutes of my life I'd like to have back. Lots of backhanded compliments but in his eyes nothing will compare to a Glock. One thing I thought was funny is that he sounds like he's in his mid-20's, but at one point he says "Dude, I've been shooting for decades". I got a laugh out of that. I'd also like to know how he gets 19 rounds into a G17. He says the XD is a ripoff of the Glock, I think it's an improvement. To each his own.
+1. Except I'm not even going to finish it. He said SD at about 4:04, and then at 6:55 he says, "we always need to ask our self, ok, how is it better than a Glock". This dude is just a punk out to promote Glocks. Anyone can quote some made up friends too.

Notice how when he talks about the mag release, he doesn't mention that it is an ambidextrous release, something the Glock (gasp) doesn't have! He never said anything bad about Glock, just made the XD seem sub-par.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I wonder if he even really shot the gun. I love glocks have a 22 but my xd's 45 service and 40sc are easier to shoot. could that be a reason for the xd? I dont believe he has been shooting for decades unlees he means he started in 99 or 2000 and has be shooting in the 90 and oughts.

·
Registered
108 Posts
What a Douche Nozzle. I too would like 15 minutes of my life back.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
It's hard for "Glock Guys" to deal with the fact that their once highly regarded "space age pistol" has been outdone.
+1

Its impossible to convince a true glock fanboy that a design that is almost 30 years old is no longer the best out there. Late 80s/early 90s the glock was earth shattering, now not so much. I guess its kinda the same for some 1911 fans out there too, just cant be convinced that a plastic pistol is worth anything. Not that I dont love a 1911, its just as a purely utilitarian pistol, theres better choices out there.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
repost... and it wasn't well-received the first time, either.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THIS.

Sorry for yelling, just wanted to make sure you all heard me. :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
That's pretty sweet! The video should be called " Hey this gun isn't a Glock".

I think it is OK to like Glocks better than XDs, but If you're going to do a review of a gun and the negatives are all "well it's not a Glock" then the review is pretty pointless.

I know absolutely nothing about nutnfancy but for some reason I get a mental image of him running around the mall with a Katana strapped to his back via Molle webbing.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I missed this post yesterday...I only wish I'd missed it today too!!! 14+ minutes down the tubes!

That guy is just a real POS!! I've got a suggestion as to what he can do with his Glock, but I'll refrain as it looks like some others have already called him out on his "Glock Review" judging from the comments below the video.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I can see where he would be a good "Block" Salesman

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Should be retitled to "XD as compared to the best pistol in the world The Almighty Glock."

1 - 20 of 44 Posts